Monday, April 6, 2009

Journal Question #3- My epitaph

"She always smiled and gave people encouragement and help", my epitaph will be written.
I don't expect how a great enterprise and how rich I have in my life. But I expect to become an easy and simple man who always smiles and has the wisdom to help people. One word said: "We always don't know that our little giving even if a smile or a coin will bring what power it is.” I deeply believe the miracle and follow the faith in life. If I died one day, I don't want that posterity remember who I am, and I only want they could follow the spirit as the description of my epitaph. As for the grave, I don't want it is too big to waste space, and the size is around one or two level ground. The gravestone has many colorful lazurites to make beautiful figures to embellish the epitaph. That is not only a gravestone but also a beautiful art. When people come across the gravestone, they can not refrain from looking at it and give it a smile. That is my ideal grave. ^^



1 comment:

  1. I think that is true of you! Hopefully you don't need an epitaph anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete