Monday, April 20, 2009

Journal Question #5- My major

My major was biological statistics, and I got the Master in Department of Agronomy, National Taiwan University. The university which is located in the downtown of Taipei is very noted, and I'm so glad that I was a member of it. Although it was a difficult time in my life, I had a good memory and friends there. My classmates helped and encouraged me a lot and always made me laugh as the attached photos which show how happy we were. Also, I had the chance to live in Taipei which is the capital of Taiwan, and I joined in abundant activities and displays in two years. In the period, I learned a lot of statistics methods to analyze samples and how were the samples made by computer for research. Due to the graduation thesis, I developed my patience to deal with my experiment and finish more than one hundred pages of the thesis. As the result of the training, I grew up fast and had the ability to overcome any issues in my life. After finishing the Master, I have worked for two years and served as a sale assistant. It seems totally different from statistics, but I use the same conscientious attitude as studying statistics to do my job. I don't repel any type of jobs and love to challenge different and fresh things such as why I go abroad and come here to study English in CESL.

No comments:

Post a Comment